Above, Middle and Below-The Sequel

Kevin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ If I were Samantha on Bewitched, I would wiggle my nose and make myself either A) independently wealthy, or B) immediately ready to go take my RPR so I can start making a 6-figure salary.

> Other than that, things are lovely.

V What day in your life would you like to go back and live again?

^

Just one? :P :P :P

Maybe one of my birthdays, fifteen years ago or so. My boss (one of my best friends) gave us the day off, took us on a trip to the mountain for the weekend, had the best food, had incredible fun, he called some twenty other friends of mine, threw a huge party, my boyfriend was there too... not that I love to party but I was feeling so warm with love and friendship...

You don´t like people who talk too much.

V

^ It depends....if they talk to much about themselves and how great they are, that bothers me. Otherwise, not too much

> I can be quite the chatterbox myself sometimes. I think I overcompensate for being shy.

V What has been the biggest challenge in your life?

^ I never think...

> I'm of the male species. We never think before we act, speak or anything else. Why do you think men get slapped around all the time?

v Ever wish you could just smack someone at work who always seems to screw up yet never gets fired?

^ yes. But not as lazy as you, it sounds. :laughing:

> actually, I have immersed myself in a workout regimen, and I feel much more energy than I have in a long time. I look forward to working out now, where I used to dread the thought.

V What do you do for exercise?

^ depends on where you are.

> At the concert last weekend, this huge bulk of a guy came and stood two rows down in front of us, and he stank to high heaven, and he was so huge he completely blacked out the stage for us. Even though he was two rows down, that was way too crowded for me.

V Are you conscious of your own body odor?

^ Lord, yes.

> I knew one guy once, though, who was in construction and he worked outside all day in the 110 degree heat here in the desert, and he never ever had body odor. I couldn't figure that one out.

V Do people who don't pay attention to your reaction to what they're saying bug you at all? (for example, they think they're regaling you with a great story, and you're yawning)

^ Nope. I get that all the time. My roomie talks about her day at work as a nurse and I'm daydreaming and barely ever looking at her.

> I do tend to try and pick up on a few words here and there and make it seem as though I'm listening so I don't hurt her feelings.

v Does a friends day at work really interest you when they just complain all the time?

^ NO ONE's day at work - or any other place - interests me in the least when all they do is complain.

> I can't stand someone who does nothing but complain, but refuses to do anything to resolve the problem(s).

V Do you attract the "broken wings"? Do people like to open up to you?