Above, Middle and Below-The Sequel

Kevin

^ You are the new member I speak of!

> I thought I should add the question in case someone else other than yourself posted after me :grin:

v Ever wonder if we were just dreaming and not even actually living our lives? (I've been in the special brownies, obviously)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ The first "Ace Ventura" was a hoot!

> After that it seemed that movies were being made strictly to show off his wild antics, without being good movies. I had never actually seen The Truman Show.

v Is it worth watching?

True-his body builder character, Fire Marshall Bill. I miss I Living Color

I feel like I am the last true die hard SNL fan. Although it has declined, I love Andy Samberg.

Do you feel like you were/are the last remaining fan of a show every one else stopped watching a long time ago?

^ Oh, yeah. I'd rather post here than watch the tube any day.

> Our house is being painted and is in total disarray. You don't realize how much clutter you tolerate until you have to move it.

V Do you need to simplify your life?

^Potato chips, I guess?

> I eat them more often than any other junk food, but I'm not certain if it's my favorite. I think any junk food is as good as another...

v Wouldn't you rather just have meat and potatoes instead of junk food?

^ or... five?

> I have multiple personalities. One for my son, one for my family, one for my friends, one for my lover... and one that has yet to be discovered. ;)

V Do you have a mask that you hide away forever, and you take it out and show yourself when everyone has gone?