Above, Middle and Below-The Sequel

Kevin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yup, both kinds!

> How can someone not see a black rubber disc on a white sheet of ice? :laughing:

And to think that the Americans are trying to get all of the Canadian teams out of the league... :crazy:

v You enjoy both forms of footbal as well!

^ yup, both kinds!

> How can someone not see a black rubber disc on a white sheet of ice? :laughing:

And to think that the Americans are trying to get all of the Canadian teams out of the league... :crazy:

v You enjoy both forms of footbal as well!

I'm not a sports fan.

I used to love baseball and basket ball as a kid

Did you play sports as a child?

^yes

> I played hockey with my friends (not organized) I played football(soccer) and I played basketball in junior high. I also played many other sports with my friends (baseball, football, rugby)

v Have you ever wished you had been more naturally gifted when it comes to something you love? (example: I love music, but I have no natural talent for it)

^ always

> Except when I get a few brews into me, then I'm relaxed and totally un-inhibited. That's how they got me to sing "LA Woman" in our high svhool band :tongue:

v Have you ever done anything you know you'll never do again? (Other than being born)

^ Probably

> I could have had many women in my life if I had at least tried, so you are braver than me. I've dated 4 women in my life and now I'm alone because I'm too scared. It shows you at least had a spine!

v Didn't you ever want to be reckless and have every man/woman who was near you?