Sign in to follow this  
Shawna

Have you seen me? II

Overgeneralization does not constitute overreaction, my dear Peaches. :P Of course it doesn't mean the whole community uses that as their usernames! I'm not an idiot. I was just making a joke. >____>

It's a pain in the butt. The smilies are the most hideous thing ever created and everybody sees the need to use one of their MySpace blog as their screenname.

I see you've never used ICQ then... :grin: :crazy:

Overgeneralization does not constitute overreaction, my dear Peaches. :P Of course it doesn't mean the whole community uses that as their usernames! I'm not an idiot. I was just making a joke. >____>

I know what you meant, my darling Namahage. I just like to use any excuse to bring up that thread in conversation. It amuses me so. :grin:

Maybe Rayzor either got sacked or got booted out of the house? Not that implausible after 1000 posts in a month.

That might be, but there are computers everywhere, even in Canada. :) Even if he got the boot, I feel like he still would have come here at least once in the past 2 months just to say hi. I don't mean to be weird or overly melodramatic about it, but he did mention on more than one occasion that he wasn't in the best of health. I'm a mother...I worry.