Shawna

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, he would take a plane. :cool:

But he might be a secret agent and what if some other secret agent -and not a simple burglar- got into his house, kidnapped him and now is using his computer just to make believe he´s till there? :shades:

It seems I've had my April Fool joke played on me a week early .

A computer ' genius' buddy of my mine offered to update my computer's OS to the latest and greatest last week . He took it home and when he returned it to me , nothing seemed to work properly : I'd lost my email abilities , my wife couldn't locate numerous vital files for her job ( not pleasant for my safety , to say the least ) , and the search engine operated so slowly that it took over a minute ( sometimes longer ) to load every page I would click on - so I gave up in frustration . It was somewhat pleasant to return to a pre-90's lifestyle , temporarily , however .

Anyway , he was only available to help out again this past weekend and we opted to put everything back as it was for the time being . What a waste of time ! :P We're going to try again later , I guess , when I can sit down with him to ensure that things go as we want or need them to .

I think that the earthquake may have been a bit less disruptive ... ;)