What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

:) :) :) it's probably helped that she has something to focus on: the family trip to Cabo in July that the folks are treating us all to. She doesn't want to be stuck at the resort because she can't walk or she's in pain. I'm so happy she's turned her mind around! :) :)

I had a great day today....beautiful day today, sunny, and kinda cool around 60 degrees, but very nice day...I went shopping this morning, then got my haircut...amazing how much a haircut makes you feel so much better...shopping too!...then we had a cook-out..we have relatives visiting untill monday....then I took a nap, and went to chili's for nachos and margaritas...then to the Racino, and I won 7 bucks...WoooHooo..LOL...and now I'm home and theres some blueberry pie here that looks really good right now...with a cup of coffee...but I think I'll hold off on that for now... :P

I'm a yotch-with-a-capital-B when I'm hungry. And last night I was hungry. So I was being horrible, I know i was being horrible, I told Andy to pull the stick out of my a**, and bless his heart, during my entire tantrum he just stayed calm and grinned. Then he got me some food, I ate, and was finally just the regular b*tch he knows and loves. :grin:

And also, the couple we went out with were not getting along, and the girl kept confiding in me about things that "guys do." (she's only 29 and hasn't learned yet) ;) And I listened to her and got really good fuzzies realizing that MY guy does not act like that (we're old, we've grown beyond it). :grin: MY guy treats me like royalty, like I've never been treated before by a guy. And I am literally living the fairytale dream here. :grin: :grin: :grin:

So that's coffee as sweet as it can get on my Mother's Day. :)

who cares how good the show was, as long as you looked fabulous? :laughing:

I looked hot - it's been known to happen, but I attribute that to my date :cool:

Yeah, it was the live show. Funnily enough, now it's moved onto VEGAS(!). It's catchy and campy, although the production value wasn't as big and far-out like an Andrew Lloyd Webber musical or Wicked. Costumes at the end were waaaay out there; very flamboyant, but fitting the themes.

YAY! My "George Bush doesn't want me to hate him for f#cking up the economy and sending the U.S. into an unneccessary war" economic stimulus check came today!

Hooray! :)

I got my "explanation" about the amount they gave me the day after I got the actual money. They said I didn't make enough to qualify for more than $300 for me and $300 for my kid. So, let me get this straight... I make no money, therefore I have no money, therefore my folks, who have tons of money, deserve more free money than me. Hmmmm....

I wonder how much the Riches on Capitol Hill got?

Hooray! :)

I got my "explanation" about the amount they gave me the day after I got the actual money. They said I didn't make enough to qualify for more than $300 for me and $300 for my kid. So, let me get this straight... I make no money, therefore I have no money, therefore my folks, who have tons of money, deserve more free money than me. Hmmmm....

I wonder how much the Riches on Capitol Hill got?

At least they're honest about their coddling of the wealthy...

It's a media reference to the TV program "Fantasy Island," its stars Fernando Lamas, Herve Villesquez (sp) and a SNL Billy Crystal impersonation of Lamas.

Fantasy Island starred Ricardo Montlebon, and the Corintian Leather was a reference to his saying that in a car commercial