What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

I have it on imeen as well but I'm not sure how that site works. I would buy it from there but I'm not sure if I have to buy the whole album and if I do that I want it in my hands.

It has an embed option but I'm not sure about that either. imeen

I'm trying if see if it can be accessed by others just by going to the jukebox and looking for it. One of the other sites I had a song on limited you to how many times you could listen before you had to pay.

If it can be listened to from the imeen site without having to buy it or dl it all is fine.

Did you go to the link? if so were you able o access the song?

I used a site yesterday you can borrow from but it tried to dl a nice trojan with it. So I let them keep it :D

Edited by Guest

Just 30 secs?? I wonder why it lets me hear the whole thing :D

I didn't see anything about a limit on how many times you could listen. I know of a few different things I can try but will have to wait until tomorrow to do it because today is our last nice day according to the weathermen and we'll have rain for the rest of the week. It's outside for me today except for off and on.

Thanks for the help Farin :content:

Opening my mailbox and finding a package for me from my favorite person in Brazil. It is always a good day when I find another cigar that is very good. Thanks again, Ron! My coffee has not been this sweet in awhile!

This picture:

t7fhg5.jpg

awww that is sooooooo cute! i had a dream last night where i had about 5 dogs to play with and i was so happy! i wish i had a dog....

what sweetens my coffee today is that I just accepted my job offer, i'm so excited! i'm off for a week's holiday and i start the week after that, woo hoo!

Sweetening my coffee today would be that my mom is going on 5 weeks and counting of no pain, and she's able, after 2+ years, get around on her prosthetic without her walker or a cane. And she's slowly weaning herself from her pain pills!!