• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

May I complain a bit, please? :shades:

Well, thank you...

My husband´s computer is broken now too and in the hospital. So we have three computers and they are all broken, except for my old mac (only works for some forums and for outlook) . The bad thing is all my husband´s work is there, into his PC. He makes no copies. He must send all his designs this weekend... and we really need that money, not for a new car but for food and stupid things like that.

I´ll let you know soon if we´ll survive or what...

You´re right, the new mac lived less that one month (but it was an invention form a friend... ) but the PC is 4 years old and it never had a single problem. Except that my husband knows bleep about computers and has been trying to fix something, internet didn´t work (I think it was the router, it was unplugged... :stars: but that I found out when I came, it was late by then...) Now the whole computer is a mess...

My Mac is 8 years old... it worked fine but it needed some upgrading and we didn´t have the money for new software...

I've been doing some spring cleaning (yes, in the summer) and I ran across this old poem I'd saved, and it gave me a smile all these years later. :)

It's by "anonymous."

When things go wrong

as they always will

when the path you tread

seems all uphill

when funds are low

and the debts so high;

and you try to laugh

but can only cry

when the stress is

an enormous demand,

don't complain to me,

I don't give a damn.

• 2 weeks later...

Pushy sales people, that's what grinds my gears...we need a new mattress and boxsprings, ours is shot, so we went to this sleep center store to price them...these people just about pounced on us the minute we walked in...and then I told them what I was looking for and they right away lead us to the most expensive ones, and then they tried to talk me into the "sleep number bed" too!...I'm like ya ya ya ya I just wanna know how much?...I finally got the heck out of there...

the next place we went to were much better, and the the prices were better too!

Finally I can get some sleep, and not wakeup with a backache every morning!

Pushy sales people, that's what grinds my gears...we need a new mattress and boxsprings, ours is shot, so we went to this sleep center store to price them...these people just about pounced on us the minute we walked in...and then I told them what I was looking for and they right away lead us to the most expensive ones, and then they tried to talk me into the "sleep number bed" too!...I'm like ya ya ya ya I just wanna know how much?...I finally got the heck out of there...

the next place we went to were much better, and the the prices were better too!

Finally I can get some sleep, and not wakeup with a backache every morning!

A few years back I went into a Sleepy's mattress store to buy a couple mattresses for a new bunk bed. I went into the store and the salesman was dead asleep. I walked around the store for about 10 minutes and he never even knew I was there. I decided I would go to the Sleepy's that was closer to my home that evening. I get to the store and THAT salesman is asleep too.

This was either:

1. A brilliant marketing plan to demonstrate how comfortable a Sleepy's mattress can be.

2. A reminder of how boring it can be to sell mattresses for a living.

3. Sleepy's had a practice of hiring from the narcolepsy home.

I'm really trying to. It's on both sides of her neck like tonsils or something :stars:

If it was my child I'd think she she had tonsillitis.

She gets really nervous and stressed out if DH leaves her and he was gone for several days so I'm hoping it's just nerves or something.

Everybody loves her :content: very well trained, very smart girl. I could tell you stories about this little girl that would truly amaze you. I have pictures to :D and video :laughing:

We're not ready to lose her yet, she is only eight years old :(

I'm so, so worried abot this :(

Lea, the fact that she has it on both sides could reveal an infection. If it was something ugly it would be on one side...

I hope she gets well... :P I´m sure she will... ;)

I know how you feel, Lea. Our little Fifi (3 years old) has been sick for three days now. She won´t move, eat or and drink. Sleeps all the time. We have to take her to the vet today and I´m very worried too...