Lost SPOILER Thread!

Elvish

OK then, season 4 would find our heroes getting back to the island and facing new dangers and challenges and learning more about themselves and each other. Flashbacks continue to round out characters.

The the final season finds them devising a way back to the real world, planning and implementing...Then voila! Home again, home again, jiggety jig and well adjusted for their "new" lives.

OK?

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's just delusional. Right after he said that, the doctor asked him how much he'd had to drink. He also freaked out when the pharmacist was going to call his dad to verify the prescription. "Don't bother", I think he said. So I think the dad is still dead, and Jack's just loony.

Hilarious! :laughing: I hate it when people quote something that's readily available to read, but I have self-loathing issues anyway, so here goes...

So then Alex is all like HAI GUYS! And we were like OMG ALEX! But then she was kind of a bitch and we were like "Ew, Alex."

And Desmond's like AYE OCH BROTHAH I CAN SEE THE FEWCHAH!

And then we were all like LOL D**K IN A BOX!!!

And then some weird chick fell out of the sky and was all like HOLA BONJOUR SHALOM 'ELLO GUVNAH!

And then Sawyer was all like MY NAME IS JAMES FORD. YOU KILLED MY FATHER. PREPARE TO DIE.

So, are Jack's flash-forwards what will happen definitely, or what will happen if they leave the island "the wrong way" (ie against Locke's/Walt's/Jacob's will)?

Oh, and Hurley being the hero and the resurgence of Walt were two of the coolest moments I've ever seen on televison.

"And then Baby!Benry is like "EXPECTO PATRONUM!!" and a giant silver bunny flew out of his wand!" :laughing:

so we're at that window where the season is finished in both the US and ireland so i can actually read the thread! it just finished half an hour ago. i watched the season finale not knowing that it was going to continue with more seasons and I LOVED IT! i wish they had just left it at that. my brother and i both felt that it would have been a perfect end to the whole lot. not even trying to wrap up loose ends, defying convention. i assume it's obvious that the 'he' who's waiting for kate is sawyer but has anybody made guesses about who was in the coffin? my guess is locke, and nobody showed up to his funeral because he alienated everyone by trying to make them stay on the island. whereas jack feels a connection to him because now he knows it was a mistake to leave. if that's the case then i feel sad because locke was such a great man whereas jack was just a bit of a nancy with hero complex! well anyway, i am definitely disappointed that they are making more. i'm even contemplating giving up watching from now on but we'll see how long that lasts!!

I think that Sawyer is in the coffin and Kate was going back to see Ben. Did you notice how made up she was? That's not like her at all. I think she struck a deal with Ben as part of the agreement to get off the island. She's all Stepford wife-y.

And I am still holding out that Jack and Kate are brother and sister. They've only kissed once...but so did Luke and Leia.

Peaches, it can't be Sawyer in the coffin!! NO!! Don't you think someone would have shown up to see him? I do, whoever was in there wasn't liked and I think more on that island like Sawyer than they admit. I agree with Kate being so made up, not her at all. I hope Ben dies next season a slow painful death.

Oh you got that right, but we love the fact that this show is too much. If Sawyer turns so bad that no one would want to attend his funeral, I may have to stop watching. I was a little upset he killed so easy on the season finale. He had that look of emptiness in his eyes. I am not happy about that at all!!