Lost SPOILER Thread!

Elvish

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry Gale is also the real name of "Oz" in "The Wizard Of Oz":

"Working as a magician in the United States, he wrote OZ on the side of his hot air balloon for promotional purposes. One day his balloon sailed into the Land of Oz, and found himself worshipped as a great sorcerer. As Oz had no leadership at the time, he became Supreme Ruler of the kingdom, and did his best to sustain the myth."

Henry Gale was also a prominent scientist who died during WWII (not related to the war). Remember them listening to Glenn Miller? He also died during WWII.

Also, he's from Minnesota. An anagram of "Henry Gale Minnesota":

See an Other man lying

Edited by Guest

Also, he's from Minnesota. An anagram of "Henry Gale Minnesota":

See an Other man lying

:o

You have entirely too much time on your hands.

Not good that he's playing Locke against Jack. The look of satisfaction when he heard Locke's tantrum was enough for me.

Does anyone think he could be "the" man they were discussing?

Also, based on the box Kate found at the bottom of the locker: could it be that none of the Others are wild and wooly looking and they just want the survivors to think so?

You have entirely too much time on your hands.

Do you know how many people on this board have said that to me?

I definitely think he's not good, but I'm not sure of his position.

I guess they use the fake beards and such to give a certain appearance in an effort to have their "spies" blend in better. It's odd, though.

I also just found out that the soldier who interrogated Sayid two weeks ago was Kate's dad.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think it was the bald guy. It wouldn't make any sense. Supposedly they have been on the island some 40 or 50 plus days already. I think Sun would have known by then she was pregnant. I think in the future we are going to learn something more than we expect now of this child.

Also, has everyone on that island forgotten about Michael and Walt? Where are they? Last I remember Michael went off after Walt but the rest of the islanders have seemed to lost interest or care in those two. What's that all about? I still think Walt holds the key to everything happening on that island.

• 2 weeks later...

She could be stalking Hurley, which is why she was also on the plane.

She either is impersonating a doctor/psychiatrist, or actually was one before or after her stay in the institution. I'd guess before, since I don't think she had time enough to finish medical school. I get the feeling that the plane crash wasn't long after Hurley got out and won the lottery. She probably has some medical training, since she knew right how to treat a broken leg in an earlier episode.

She is one of The Others, and was planted in the institution to watch Hurley. But I don't think that's likely.

I do know that Locke's mother was also in the same institution at some point.

I believe Libby is nothing more than a stalker. At the end of the episode she is gazing intently at Hurley. That gaze seemed to be one of contempt. I have to also believe she escaped shortly after Hurley was released and has been following him, first trying to gain his trust before setting whatever plan she has in motion.

This episode now gives the producers another character whose background must be explored.