Songfactors Football 2015

Kevin

Wow! Upset city. Blues and Kenne got smacked out. I thought I was going to go as well until the last Arizona game gave me so many points you should be afraid -very afraid! lol. Well, anyway, for those out, there is still a consolation round to play, and congrats and good luck to those who won this week. See you all in the funny papers. 

Edited by Kevin

My, my! Another crazy week -all upsets! Congrats, Phil! See? Starting 0-4 doesn't mean much. Well done to stick with it and build up a strong team. I started thinking 'what if I had...', but there's no point. I went with who got me this far- and you had Beckam suspended- so c'est la vie. That near end-of-game 90 yard TD pass to A. Robinson was the dagger pretty much when I saw it yesterday: 16 points in a flash.  Good luck to both you and Carl in the final, and Carole and I can pull hair and scratch for 3rd now. lol

Good luck to Sammy and Kenne in the consolation final as well. Careful in week 17 everyone; some teams will go easy on their stars if a playoff spot is certain, so choose your starters carefully!

Well, karma is a bitch for Brady this year. Regardless of the football's psi, he no longer has anyone to throw to anymore! lol Congrats to Phil for 1st, Carl for 2end, and Carole for third - and Sammy for very successfully climbing out of the basement to a respectable 5th. It was another fun season and thanks all for playing. Enjoy the real playoffs now, and we'll hopefully see you all next season. :)

• 2 years later...
On 5/31/2010 at 8:00 AM, Lucky said:

By popular demand:

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE Top Albums of the Decade - The '70's :)

*ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO PARTICIPATE * Please join us, and share your knowledge and your love of the thing that keeps SONGFACTS the community we all know and love. MUSIC ! The basic guidelines are simple....

* The Songfactors' Music of Choice is decided by your nominations and votes. For each edition we'll ask that you nominate 1 OR 2 selections that meet the guidelines for that edition.

* With each nomination, we ask that you give us a review, or a few thoughts on your selection.

* Each edition will about 3 weeks (or longer, who are we kidding?) . At the end of that time, we'll ask you to vote. You know how that works! These lists will number 5 (or 10, it varies), so we'll ask that you compile your list of 5 choices for the final Songfactor's Music of Choice. At the close of voting, we will have our Songfactors' Music of Choice.

* Be as creative with this as you'd like. We want to encourage an exchange of thoughts, so this will be a place to learn about and enjoy the nominations, as well as the final choices. The guidelines may change with each edition.

..... Welcome To .....

THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE Top Albums of the Decade: The '70's

GIVE US YOUR NOMINATIONS NOW! :thumbsup:

:headphones: