Sign in to follow this  
miamisammy29

Non-Funny Images Thread

Dumb and Dumber is so dumb it becomes smart.

When the Hawaiian Tropic bus filled with knock-out women in skimpy bikinis concluded the ending I found it nothing short of genius.

Especially when James Carry said, "ladies, I'm sorry but my friend is a little confused...the town is that way!"

:cool:

Dumb and Dumber is so dumb it becomes smart.

When the Hawaiian Tropic bus filled with knock-out women in skimpy bikinis concluded the ending I found it nothing short of genius.

Especially when James Carry said, "ladies, I'm sorry but my friend is a little confused...the town is that way!"

:cool:

I completely agree. It takes a certain level of wit to do dumb comedy . . .

Is that the chubby kid from Stand By Me who married Rebbecca Romign? Doesn't that just piss you off?

Yeah, a little. Both he and Belushi are kinda funny.... just... not in that show.

The chubby kid hasn't made a good movie since "Joe's Apartment". :D

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :thumbsdown:

wow. that gave me chills. Although I'm not a violin music fan, so I doubt I'd have paid much attention, or recognized quality violin if I heard it... if it was acoustic guitar, I think I would have stopped to listen, but I don't know about throwing money in his case...

That's amazing! I love his music! I actually got to meet him a while back. He did a show at Kansas University and I was on the stage crew for the college at the time. I totally would have stopped. No question. I've been late to work a few times for stopping to listen to street musicians.

thought about putting that in the funny-images-thread, but if you think about it, it's really a bit sad... and Fox is really a nation wide NEWS channel?

hweloi.jpg

...also the "FAIL" makes it nonfunny :P