Non-Funny Images Thread

miamisammy29

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George Lopez...

His show is funny, but not in a "hahah" kind of way. I never understood how a guy that looks the way he does can be married to the actress who portrays his wife in the show. Originally, I thought the actress cast as his mother was supposed to be his wife. Oh, and how he can afford a big, 3-bedroom house with a detached garage and a yard on a lead foreman's salary with nobody else working in the household (the house had to be his father-in-law's or something...) :jester:

... and in that part of Los Angeles of all places. Lopez is somewhat funny, but not Mencia. He's nothing but a hack, in fact if you look up Mencia Hack on Youtube there are countless videos of him ripping off famed comedian legends such as Pryor, Cosby, and Carlin.

Sammy, is that you as a toddler? :googly:

Have you never seen "The King of Queens", "Everybody Loves Raymond", or "According To Jim"?

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :doh:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

All three shows get a well-deserved bow.

:bow:

Here's an extra one for "Married With Children", even though it was his daughter who was the hot one on the show, not his wife.

:bow:

Here's an extra one for "Married With Children", even though it was his daughter who was the hot one on the show, not his wife.

I always wondered how such a funny looking chick like Marcy D'Arcy could get a stud of a man like Ted McGinley (not to mention, a brilliant actor, in his own right).

(BTW, Married With Children deserves more than just ONE bow.)

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

I always wondered how such a funny looking chick like Marcy D'Arcy could get a stud of a man like Ted McGinley (not to mention, a brilliant actor, in his own right).

(BTW, Married With Children deserves more than just ONE bow.)

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

Marcy had money: she owned the house and was high up in the bank she worked at. It was running gag that Jefferson didn't do squat - he was the equivalent of Peggy Bundy. However, Steve and Marcy did look like a couple in the early seasons. Same with Al and Peg. I know Roseanne Arnold got a lot of flack for being lewd, crude, and crass (i.e., herself), but her show was great in depicting the comedy of working class families - something which george lopez forgot to add to his show.

Also Peter Griffin and Lois on Family Guy.

Ted McGinley (not to mention, a brilliant actor, in his own right).

He's notorious for ruining any show that he is cast in during the middle of it's run. The site JumpTheShark had a special section devoted to him because he ruined so many shows.

This is such a hi-jack by the way :smirk: