Suggestions for Specials

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not really. I've got great friends, we just don't like the same kinds of music. It's no big deal and it's surely not the end of the world.

I don't know why you'd think it's "sad". There's nothing "sad" about my life.

Lucky didn't imply that your life was sad, Pinkie. She just made the comment that it's "sad not to be able to share." Which is relatively indisputable. ;)

• 1 month later...

Next time we have a country thing,let me know in advance :doh: Just because last week I got so upset I tore down the outhouse (not mine)But, I guess the cities or states :o Anyway,after listening to some of the songs,I sort of felt bad :( put a port-a-potty in it's place :content: Drank the naptha (that Lucky) referred me to... :shades: And never thought about it again...Guess it was in the port-a-potty because,last night...I was out back and I can only assume...that my backyard was NASA(and I'm on 125 acres)...The port-a-potty took off,lit up the whole town and crashed by the donut shop (police everywhere)No one was injured but now the police are going to investigate,donuts and coffee all over the place :smirk:

I feel sorry for whoever it was that sat there and smoked (a tourist? Illegal?)or just someone (who really passed through)

Instrumentals :thumbsup:

:laughing: ..... Don't you be blaming all that craziness on me. You aren't supposed to drink Fels Naptha, you wash a rash with it ... It's an old time country poison ivy cure! :laughing: If you drank it, that's all on you bud.

Your tale of NASA and flying port-a-potty's gives a whole new meaning to the term moon shot though! :D

• 2 months later...