• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elvis Costello

Bob Dylan

The Beach Boys

David Bowie

R.E.M (maybe?)

All great and should be done, but R.E.M. might be the least appealing to a larger TT audience. I would be appropriately enthusiastic though. :D

I don't know about the Supremes by themselves, but a 60's girl-group special would be interesting.

I agree. And I am adding -

The Dawn of Rock and Roll (from about the '50s to be beginning of the British Invasion)

The British Invasion

Bubblegum Pop / Teen Idols

I agree with the graduation idea

Class of 74

My high school years were the real thing :blush:

Lots of drugs

I really don't like to think about it but somehow I survived :content:

And the music was good too :shades:

I could have posted exactly the same :cool: except that I'm class 1973.

I know we have quite a few suggestions already..but can I throw in another idea I had?...

It's kinda of off the wall idea...how about a friends and family special?????....we could ask a family member or a friend to nominate a song..and we'd post it for them....I know many times hubby has said how about this song...etc...most of the time though I've said "Nope, sorry, it's already on the list"...LOL

No way :( My wife would be nominating Barry Manilow,George Michael :( and all that other sweet stuff :( and I'll just have to be quiet (no nominations and stuff) Look,I love my wife and stuff but musically?I just try to find a middle ground :o So far so good but,if it's a one week deal ;) I'll post it as long as everyone knows it's not mine :cool: