Suggestions for Specials

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I can get on at times, most likely long enough to start a new PTT on fridays, this coming friday will be tricky though I have family coming down for my sister's wedding, so I probably won't be home this weekend.

The members who vote in all the previous PTT's are given top priority when determining who get's to go next. ;)

none of them are from before 1987

Mine are mostly from the 80's through today, mostly because all the older songs I like and am familiar with are already in the archive. I'm gonna do a mixed variety of genres, mostly hard rock & pop with others, to allow people to find their certain tastes. I don't wanna subject it to just hard rock, which is mostly what I listen to, because the voters aren't all the same way.

Mine are mostly from the 80's through today, mostly because all the older songs I like and am familiar with are already in the archive. I'm gonna do a mixed variety of genres, mostly hard rock & pop with others, to allow people to find their certain tastes. I don't wanna subject it to just hard rock, which is mostly what I listen to, because the voters aren't all the same way.

This will be my 3rd PTT. The first one was mostly my favorite classic rock tunes, the second was love songs from the 70s, and this time I wanted to show off my love of contemporary/modern songs and artists. The majority of songs in my list are tracks I've nominated before in regular TTs, so coming up with the list wasn't hard. I did make some substitutions for tracks I've never nominated before, only because they were either repeat artists or songs I didn't think anyone would really enjoy aside from myself (and I obviously can't vote, LOL).

With the PTTs, we're booked from now through the middle of October, with 12 people who have voted so far.

As of now we have 6 people who have voted in the first 3, so they will be given first priority. The more of other's lists you vote in, the sooner you will have yours put out.

I'm calling dibs for the 2nd week of October, since my bday falls in that week. That'll put me at the end of the current rotation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After the PTTs are done, we might do a special for songs that didn't make it. Where everyone picks 3 songs that were on their list that didn't make the final cut.

If you haven't already had your PTT yet, please don't think I've forgotten you. There's still a few more months of this going on.

We still have the following coming up, in some order:

CyberJudge

UncleJoe

RonJon

Steel2Velvet

MiamiSammy (if he changes his mind)

Kenne

SkyBlueSky

Shawna

Jenny

Brad