Sign in to follow this  
Wyld Card

Songfactor's Top 10 Movies {Action Violence}

Oh snap, I forgot about Training Day!

"King Kong ain't got sh*t on me!"

Someone nominate it, please. I'll give you a cookie. :grin:

I know quite a bunch of movies that still need to be nominated... can I suggest them too? :P

The Dear Hunter and Apocolypse Now go great with my Full Metal Jacket .... all we need now is Platoon. (all 4 were possibilities for my nominations). ;)

btw, I'll leave Braveheart in. The above films were my possible changes. ;)

I don't watch violent films. They leave me feeling too depressed. So I have nothing to nominate.

I am, however, for sale. :grin: I can nominate two if you all want to give me two to nominate!

I don't watch violent films. They leave me feeling too depressed. So I have nothing to nominate.

I am, however, for sale. :grin: I can nominate two if you all want to give me two to nominate!

Have you seen Silence of the Lambs?

You seem more like a Western movies type though, partially because of your avatar and since you live in the west. :shades:

I almost forgot about this thread. Sorry MC. At one point I was to busy to play and then kept forgetting :doh:

Let me think on a nom k I'll have them up before the end of the day :D

MadMax.jpg

Mad Max

Edited by Guest
First Nomination

You seem more like a Western movies type though, partially because of your avatar

that's Roger, yo.

I have seen Silence of the Lambs. I thought it was brilliant. Okay, then, make that my first.

1. Silence of the Lambs :grin:

Can I get a second? How about "Glitter" with Mariah Carey?

Shawna, I submit for your approval "Training Day" as your other nominee. You pretty much can't go wrong with Denzel. He won the Best Actor Oscar for his portrayal of Alonzo Harris, a bad @$$ dirty cop breaking in a rookie (Ethan Hawke) on the streets of LA. Very violent and gritty, but an awesome movie.