April Fool's Day

blind-fitter

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a harmless trick BF....my kids actually did this to their dad....Do you have a spray hose to your kitchen sink to spray off the dishes?....Well the kids put a rubberband around the handle, so when hubby went to get water to fill the coffee pot he got soaked.... :P

Unfortunately the kids don't use either sugar or salt. The only one who'd be having a teaspoonful of sugar in his morning coffee would be me, so....hmmmmm...any more ideas?

I need to catch them in that first hour of the day, before they go off to school. I could mix some wood-shavings in with their Weetabix, but to be honest, who would notice?

I googled a bit and found an example of putting a raisin into a tube of toothpaste - when used it's supposed to look as if it's a bug on the toothbrush...

or how about changing all the clocks in the house so that they'll think they're very late? (that wouldn't work if you have the radio or tv running, obviously)

Set the clocks ahead and then hide their shoes, but they'd probably just be happy to miss a couple of minutes of school :P

great minds, etc :cool:

but you're right, it wouldn't bother them too much...

how about the other way around then? change the clocks so that they'll get up at 6am or so?