Lucky

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooo I got some spooky tunes too :jack:

Classics IV?

Ba Dum Bum. :D

I think us old fogies are probably the only ones to get this, Ron. ;)

Ooooo, Poco, Taj Mahal, Leon Russell .... y'all have been peeking at my list! ;)

Edited by Guest

You never bug me MC :D I'm always glad when you catch it. Another I checked and didn't see. Must have been all that wine I consumed before I posted my noms :laughing: Not to mention I also lost my list of stuff to nominate when my PC went down.

I'm having to use DH's again. I think mine may be dead forever and it's not even that old. :mad:

I will use the Halloween appropriate one I was going to nominate before.

Purple People Eater. I didn't see it before when I checked. I will put it up tomorrow. Thanks again MC :D

Purple People Eater - Sheb Wooley - 1958

I loved this song when I was a kid :D I don't think it's on the list I didn't see it there but this is the third time I've had to replace my nom.

Got my PC running again but for how long remains to be seen.

MC I just listened to: Man in the Box - Alice in the Chains (1990) and hadn't really listened to them much before. I like them I will have to check out more of their stuff.

I'm kinda surprised because I don't really listen to stuff like that to much. They won't make my list tho because I try to just go with one nom pur participant and I love the Petty song so it will definitely be on my list and quite high I'm sure :thumbsup:

Edited by Guest
comment

Purple People Eater - Sheb Wooley - 1958

I loved this song when I was a kid :D I don't think it's on the list I didn't see it there but this is the third time I've had to replace my nom.

Got my PC running again but for how long remains to be seen.

MC I just listened to: Man in the Box - Alice in the Chains (1990) and hadn't really listened to them much before. I like them I will have to check out more of their stuff.

I'm kinda surprised because I don't really listen to stuff like that to much. They won't make my list tho because I try to just go with one nom pur participant and I love the Petty song so it will definitely be on my list and quite high I'm sure :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I was a little disappointed by the fact that Yes couldn't be nominated, I've nominated that song twice before and I know a few other SFers have as well.

It had better make it :mad: It's an ex-nom of mine :mad: :mad: My ex-noms always make it when someone else nominates them :mad: :mad: :mad:

Radhichette, you´re being paranoid... :grin:

Yeah Viaene, I make it a point to never vote for Levi's noms .... because she never votes for mine. :beady:

:neener: So there! Nyah nyah, nyah nyah nyah!

Yeah, just like me... :cool: