The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #139

Lucky

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are too far into the voting to make a change. Don't sweat it, it's all in fun and lot's of work to keep organized every week. I appreciate the efforts by all.

All in fun? You kidding? I've been making a financial killing off these TTs through my pipeline to Vegas.

;)

Hey ..seriously, we all forgive honest oversights easily, right?

One thing is crystal clear: Deregulation of the Top Ten led to this meltdown. I propose a Special Investigation Task Force be established to look into the excess of #1s heaped on a group whose lyrics often seem to contain coded messages and who have released albums with suspicious titles such as Automatic For The People.

On the other hand, I wouldn't oppose this simple solution: In a true Marxist* spirit, my Songfacts comrades ought to redistribute all R.E.M.'s votes to my nominations.

-------------

*[smaller] as in "Groucho"

Thanks for your understanding everybody! We try our best, but regardless, it seems that once in a while something slips through. :P

Ron & Ron .... I wish y'all would let me in on the details of the scam. So far, within the Team, Seeker has been the only one to make any profit off of this deal (him being the one doing all the counting, hence recieving the bribes). If there's a way for me to make a couple of bucks, I'd like to know about it! ;)

1. In Held 'Twas In I - Procol Harum (1968) Life is like a beanstalk. Isn't it?

2. White Unicorn - Wolfmother (2005)

3. Man In The Box - Alice in the Chains (1990)

4. Unfinished Sympathy - Massive Attack (1991)

5. Tequila - The Champs (1958)

6. Highway To Hell - AC/DC (1979)

7. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-a-Lot (1992)

8. Thriller - Michael Jackson (1982)

9. Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order (1986)

10. Talk Like That - The Presets (2008)

Edited by Guest
Alice in the Chains - hah!

Ron & Ron .... I wish y'all would let me in on the details of the scam. So far, within the Team, Seeker has been the only one to make any profit off of this deal (him being the one doing all the counting, hence recieving the bribes). If there's a way for me to make a couple of bucks, I'd like to know about it! ;)

I want money :puppyeyes: :D

1. Highway To Hell - AC/DC

2. Rock and Roll Hootchie Koo - Rick Derringer

3. Blue Eyes - Cary Bros.

4. One Fine Morning - Lighthouse

5. Touch Of Grey - The Dead

6. Lady - Styx

7. Hello Hello - Sopwith Camel

8. Don't Worry Baby - Los Lobos

9. A Song For You - Leon Russell

10. Monster Mash - Bobby "Boris" Picket