New Top Ten List Game

miamisammy29

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 10 things that convince you that you are one of ' the chosen ones' .

10. Smoke like a chimney and still no sign of lung damage .

9. Eating alphabet soup and receiving messages that stroke your ego.

8. Flipping a convertible on the Japanese equivilent of the Autobahn (3 rolls) , and walking away without a scratch ... mind you losing the car sucked ...oh , and thank you ,Fiat , for the tough roll bar and top .

7. The halo.

6. Women constantly hit on you.

5. When the last girl I met picked my name out of a hat at a bingo game

4. The ocean mysteriously parts for you when you go swimming.

3. Because God talks to me, and he told me so.

2. You have a voodoo doll that controls Kevin.

Top 10 things that convince you that you are one of ' the chosen ones' .

10. Smoke like a chimney and still no sign of lung damage .

9. Eating alphabet soup and receiving messages that stroke your ego.

8. Flipping a convertible on the Japanese equivilent of the Autobahn (3 rolls) , and walking away without a scratch ... mind you losing the car sucked ...oh , and thank you ,Fiat , for the tough roll bar and top .

7. The halo.

6. Women constantly hit on you.

5. When the last girl I met picked my name out of a hat at a bingo game

4. The ocean mysteriously parts for you when you go swimming.

3. Because God talks to me, and he told me so.

2. You have a voodoo doll that controls Kevin.

1. You know the exact second/minute/hour/year/century that the world will end. ("Jesus" sent you a "tweet" about a mandatory meeting!)

Top 10 events of the past few years that you've witnessed, been a part of or caused!

Edited by Guest

Top 10 events of the past few years that you've witnessed, been a part of or caused!

10. I plead the fifth.

9. A complete shakeup of the Japanese political system . A Canadian friend of mine is now a city councillor , as well .

8. Britney Spears' second pregnancy

7. Barack Obama's inauguration.

10. I plead the fifth.

9. A complete shakeup of the Japanese political system . A Canadian friend of mine is now a city councillor , as well .

6. Columbine : We all used to TALK about shooting teachers or what have you , but we didn't realize the next generation was just retarded .

10. I plead the fifth.

6. Columbine : We all used to TALK about shooting teachers or what have you , but we didn't realize the next generation was just retarded .

5. The Red Sox first World Series victory in 86 years...and then a second one three years later!

10. I plead the fifth.

5. The Red Sox first World Series victory in 86 years...and then a second one three years later!

4. In a final burst of greed , Baby Boomers succeed in creating a world financial crisis , damage their retirement funds and other's chances at decent jobs and home ownership , and further their claim as the ' Worst Generation ' ironically following the greatest one and who are very ashamed of them.

10. I plead the fifth.

4. In a final burst of greed , Baby Boomers succeed in creating a world financial crisis , damage their retirement funds and other's chances at decent jobs and home ownership , and further their claim as the ' Worst Generation ' ironically following the greatest one and who are very ashamed of them.

3. Harrr !

10. I plead the fifth.

3. Harrr !

2. Continue to ride the gold stocks upward.

10. I plead the fifth.

3. Harrr !

2. Continue to ride the gold stocks upward.

1. 9/11....I watched it on TV

Top 10 reasons you hate going to the beach

10. Overweight women in bikinis

Top 10 reasons you hate going to the beach

10. Overweight women in bikinis

9. Overweight men in bikinis

8.i always get really sunburnt even when i use sunblock

7. You still have to wear something.

6. One word: children.

5. Ninja dentists ?!

4. Seeing some thonged guy's toilet paper stuck in his butt crack.