The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #129

Lucky

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN #129 ! :headphones:

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTOR'S CHOICE TOP TEN! :)

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before ... Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

LET US HAVE YOUR NOMINATIONS NOW ! :thumbsup:

:headphones:

**The "Every Song List" is presently under reconstruction. The Artist portion of the list is complete, so use that to double check your nominations please!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was you but I just couldn't remember. When you first told me about him in listen to the song on the games thread, I liked him enough to do some research on him. Very interesting guy.

I've been meaning to nominate Broken Hearted Savior for awhile now. Didn't think you'd mind :D

Edited by Guest

I thought it was you ... When you first told me about him in listen to the song on the games thread, I liked him enough to do some research on him ... I've been meaning to nominate Broken Hearted Savior for awhile now.

Well, in that case, probably 'twernt I.

Don't think bazooka's ever visited that Listen To The Song thread.

I have heard that some people may have been put off - and been made to feel guilty for not participating - by some of my recent Posts.

Sorry to have been a nuisance to anyone.

Of course, that's how I got the Top Ten started. PTd people, begged, cajoled... Whatever it took to keep it going.

No need to worry anymore. I'm going to be the one to "take a break/ not participate".

If any of my friends want to talk to me any time, please contact me by Email.

My Email address is shown in my 'Public Profile'.