The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #129

Lucky

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shannon, you come, you go... :shades: We did notice you were not nominating... and you know we do miss you.

Now, if I wasn´t nominating,that would be different, as I participated in every single Top Ten. Yet I bet nobody would noticce either... :cool:

Darryl, take a break if you feel like it. Hope you´ll come back in shape... :) You know how I feel about you and the Top. You´re its Dad... :bow: :bow: :bow:

Lea, don´t you ever worry about me, my friend... :laughing: Chose whatever you feel like... :cool:

An Sammy, enjoy!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

(In case you get in trouble, you have my lawyer´s card... :shades: )

Daisy Jane-America-1975

The Best of My Love-The Eagles-1975

Of all things in this world that I hold dear, you right at this very moment in time are the most dearestest. :bow: :bow: :bow:

You have my vote for these two. I can't believe anyone besides me even knows "Daisy Jane." :bow:

Edit: Guess I should have read through the thread before 'fessing up to my ignorance. 'Twould appear quite a few peeps know "Daisy Jane." :laughing:

Edited by Guest
I'm not alone in my Shannon worship this week.

Here are my nominations:

Baby, I Love Your Way - Peter Frampton (1975)

Money - Flying Lizards (1979)

The second nom is a real departure from my usual. I remember looking through my husband's record collection when we were dating and asking who the heck they were...