Dreams

Aunt_Acid

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream like that once in school about my partner in an extempore. I was shocked absolutely and a bit upset because everyone in school liked him. Anyway, luckily that weird feeling was gone the next day and things got back to normal. I had nothing for him.

My dreams are humble... :smile: last night I dreamed I was asked to jump on a fragile old stair made of wood and climb to the sky to fix something, otherwise it would be the end of the world. My classmates needed someone very thin and agile so I was there, trying to reach some cloud...

I had a dream that a baby in a test tube was delivered to me...it was small and premature but fully functional. All i remember is the baby started drowning and i saved it by doing cpr. It got its color back and started smiling at me. I picked it up and fed it and clothed it as if it were my own...This was a very morbid weird dream. Somewhat hard to explain...

I dreamed that there were two spiders in my room, a smaller one and a tarantula. I took the tarantula and put it head down into a glass of water and thought I'd killed it, but then some woman came inside and said "No, it's just adapted to its new environment", and indeed it moved and started to crawl out of the glass. It was kind of scary.