The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #118

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh oh, "Love Story"... Kevin, you´re brave... :laughing: that brings many memories... the school yard... parties... a stupid book and a worse movie... a song we would be banned from the trendy club if we´d admit we liked it... :laughing:

I like it now... I might vote for it... :cool:

Hi kiddos. I'm back. I thought I'd take a peek in and check on y'all. You seem to have behaved ok. I see this is a no #1's. In that case I want to nominate something I've never heard before in my life until several days ago. We played several songs at the funeral, but not this one. This song was however my son Aaron's current favorite. I've karaoke'd to this about 20 times in the past few days .... Take a listen, 'cause this is my Aaron:

Gin & Juice ~ The Gourds (a country altenative band, with a recently released cover of Snoop Dogg's jam)

Only Time ~ Enya

Sorry to bring anyone down, but these are important to me this week. We did play Enya at the funeral.

Edited by Guest
added second nom.

Sorry to bring anyone down, but these are important to me this week.

You never brought anyone down, Carole. You´re a good friend and an amazing person. It´s a blessing to be your friend. We feel your pain and we are glad to have you with us again.