THe Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #115

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless noms are done and voting starts by early Wednesday morning, I won't be here to vote, so I don't want to put in any nominations, because I'm usually the only votes my noms get. :puppyeyes:

So... when do nominations close and voting begin? (you'd think I'd know this by now...)

The Partridge Family needs your vote!

[*] I'm Not Lisa -- Jessi Colter (1975) . . . This is surely not your typical bazooka song, but it's become my recent earworm, even though I haven't heard it in a hundred years.

Nor have I bazooka, what a great song. Thanks for the reminder, it's a great nomination, and a definate vote from me.

Honey - Moby (1999)

Allright... it is impossible to not like this song. I'm speaking to you old fogeys here :D

Ok, Miss Smartaleck kid .... old fogey here. One that actually likes Moby, and thinks that's a pretty good song. I'll trade you a Moby for a Hank Williams. How 'bout that, huh? :D

Edited by Guest

Not to imply that anything before then sucks - I'm perfectly capable of appreciating older stuff, but (most of) it just doesn't do anything for me. Ya know?

I'm not trying to imply that anything released after 2000 sucks - I'm perfectly capable of appreciating newer stuff, but (most of) it just doesn't do anything for me. Ya know? ;)

Yeah, I know. Touche kid. :D