The Personal Top Tens

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we post the links to the audio playlists, so others can get a head start on listening?

Oh boy! Now I've got two of you kids in the backseat, jumping up and down wanting to be at Grandma's right away! That's why your mother told you to bring along your crayons and coloring book. :mad:

Now, just sit back and count cows or see if you can spot an Alaska license plate. I'll stop for ice cream when someone spots an Alaska plate. :cool:

I've been terribly remiss lately in my time - not being able to listen and vote and generally participate like I'd like to.

Can I throw my name into the hat of randomness, also? I shall endeavor to pay more attention to these personal lists, as they are the most important. I'm ashamed I've missed so many so far.... :(

I've been terribly remiss lately in my time - not being able to listen and vote and generally participate like I'd like to.

Can I throw my name into the hat of randomness, also? I shall endeavor to pay more attention to these personal lists, as they are the most important. I'm ashamed I've missed so many so far.... :(

NO

NOW GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND WAIT TIL YOUR FATHER GETS HOME.

:D

They removed one of the video's for my PTT :puppyeyes:

Now I either have to try to make one or not use the song . It was the only one available anywhere online I could find :(

Maybe if I miss tag it YouTube will leave it alone for awhile. You guys will be able to hear it then I'll just remove it }:|