The Personal Top Tens

Well I just found another one removed :susel:

If my PC doesn't crash again when I try to make them I can make the vids myself. I will have to mis-tag the Lightfoot vid because it seems like have all of his been removed.

I had been looking for the video of the one I want to use for years and I finally find it just to have it removed :(

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edna, don't dumb it down. Stay with your convictions. Someone can always dig around the internet to find a song you like and listen to it, even of "exotic."

...but I care more for my songfactor friends and I won't force them to listen to my crappy guilty pleasures :cool:

I'm really not fazed if the songs on my list are new to people or if they're songs they've heard hundreds of times. I chose 50 songs that fit the theme I wanted to do this time around, and I know they're all songs the Songfactors know. I think in a way that makes it more hard because I can't gauge what song(s) will be popular and what won't.

... tired-out classic rock and boring alternative.

Not that anyone is degrading the music included in the PTT lists that have already been presented thus far.

Like music, the PTT exercise is simply for personal enjoyment and perhaps occasional introspection.

None of us will be any the worse for whatever songs are selected for the lists.