The Personal Top Tens

I like your avatar Shannon.

Leonard Nimoy: Do you even know who I am?

Mayor Quimby: I think I do. Weren't you one of the Little Rascals?

Thanks. Leonard Nimoy is an all around bad ass cat.

^what she said. My list could take me months to perfectuate, which leaves me plenty of time after a few others go.

I am so co-opting that word into my every day speech.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I would do Shannon. Last time I just used YT but it's harder to find stuff now days and even if you make the vids yourself they may not let you post them :crazy:

I think I was told you have to be a member to veiw the playlists on LastFM but it's not a big deal to create a user name and password.

I think a lot of people here already use that site anyway.

No, actually being a member isn't enough - you have to be a subscriber (ie a paying member) to use playlists on last.fm - and even then they only work in shuffle mode

(stupid licensing restrictions :/ )

Steel, since there are plenty of people with lists ready to go, could you randomly not pick me for a while? I've got so much on my plate right now, it will take me a good while to put together my playlist.

Thank you. ;)

Same here... I still didn't have the time to think of my new list so I won't mind to be one of the randomly last ones... :cool:

No, actually being a member isn't enough - you have to be a subscriber (ie a paying member) to use playlists on last.fm - and even then they only work in shuffle mode

(stupid licensing restrictions :/ )

Yeah and I can't listen to music on last.fm due to those licensing restrictions, so please use youtube, playlist.com or grooveshark if that's not too much of a problem :angel:

I've had to split mine up because some of mine aren't on YT. I wish my PC would let me make my own video's without crashing and YT would let me post them. I have all the mp3's to do it :puppyeyes:

I think Laurie should go first this time :D

Edited by Guest

Yeah and I can't listen to music on last.fm due to those licensing restrictions, so please use youtube, playlist.com or grooveshark if that's not too much of a problem :angel:

How the heck did I miss this post!!! I don't pay to join music sites. Buy music yes, pay to join a site, not unless SF decided to start chargeing us then I'd consider it ;)

Now I have to do almost half of my list over again :puppyeyes:

I'll try Groveshark first but it doesn't like me. If they don't have my songs I'll take another shot at making the vids myself. I guess I could do it on DH's PC :(

Grooveshark has almost every song imaginable. And in much better audio quality than YouTube. Just my $.02.

Also, please don't pick me right away. I'm in the process of figuring out what kind of list I want to to do this time around and I'm thinking it's going to be 1940-1963 (no British Invasion OR Elvis)....so I have a lot of songs to cull together.

How the heck did I miss this post!!! I don't pay to join music sites. Buy music yes, pay to join a site, not unless SF decided to start chargeing us then I'd consider it ;)

Now I have to do almost half of my list over again :puppyeyes:

I'll try Groveshark first but it doesn't like me. If they don't have my songs I'll take another shot at making the vids myself. I guess I could do it on DH's PC :(

Perhaps http://littlemp3.com can be useful for you... there's no playlists there, but at least you can get your music uploaded :)

Edited by Guest
too much quotation

I have http://www.goear.com/ where I can upload myy own songs (mp3, I mean)

There is also a serach function where you can look for lots of songs... I found many gems there... try it, I guess it's available in the US...

Don't you have Spotify? Google "spotify" and you might have it too...

Both are absolutelly free.

When I went and listened to one of your TT noms a while back, I book marked that site edna It looked kinda cool :D

I was thinking about that one last night as well.

I have part of the day to myself today so I think I'll give making my own another try.

I will be checking out the other sites mentioned as well. I love it when I have a few hours of me time. I spend it with music :D

I am happy to announce that I have found most all the songs on my list on YT :happybanana:

Songs that I had been trying to find since I started useing YT are there now :D

Edited by Guest