What do you do all day? Anyway.

Mike

I type and process anywhere from 100 to 150 prescriptions in an 8 hour day (8 hours is unusual), talk to cranky nurses on the phone, and sweet little old ladies and gentlemen. The same sweet little ladies and men that will turn on you in a second, if you tell them they can't have their drugs, calling you every name in the book, from "f*$#@ b*tch, to murderer. :o

I love my job. =:P

I review data and reports, prepare and update the monthly schedule, track the flow of data and reports, and help troubleshoot when necessary. I am also currently training 2 part timers.

When I get home, I cook, wash and play with my 4-year-old.

I never do the same things every day. Or at least, it changes every two or three months. Basically, I get up very early, shower, have coffee, work on my computer, send it by mail, check mails from friends, answer, post here, clean house, feed cats, make breakfast, wake up husband and whoever is on the couch :cool: read newspapers, go to the bank, shop for food and at 9.30 am I´m at the office, send emails, make phone calls, post here, keep on working, see friends at a bar and go see my mom before I go home to have lunch with my husband.

I´m done at 4 pm. Then it´s time for friends and other activities.

I never do the same things every day. Or at least, it changes every two or three months. Basically, I get up very early, shower, have coffee, work on my computer, send it by mail, check mails from friends, answer, post here, clean house, feed cats, make breakfast, wake up husband and whoever is on the couch :cool: read newspapers, go to the bank, shop for food and at 9.30 am I´m at the office, send emails, make phone calls, post here, keep on working, see friends at a bar and go see my mom before I go home to have lunch with my husband.

I´m done at 4 pm. Then it´s time for friends and other activities.

All the things you do before 9:30 am would be enough to keep me busy for a week :shades: