Happy Birthday, Radhi!

The Seeker

Oh good! everyone's here! Time to start the party!

However, what's all this? :shades: Elena's the only one who bothered to replace the cake she got after assorted puppies running around polished it off? :shocked: Tch tch tch... well since the rest of you were so nice and all, you may share my (unspecial) brownie cake with ice cream! (good thing!)

I love you guys, btw :grin: You make my day verreh verreh special! Thankyou for the thread and the dog and the chocolate and the tea, Fin :grin: And thank you and Richard and Crispian for the cake MartinG! :grin: I bet it was you who chose it, though... maybe they paid... that was a good idea on your part. I'm all in favour of cost-effective purchases. But I'll keep the puppy that swallowed it, thanks. :thumbsup: Don't worry about your cake Elena... I prefer chocolate cake to rainbow. Thanks for your cake too UncleJoe, but I don't like pineapple... I will pick out the bits and give them to you. okay?

I had a very nice day... I just had some friends over and basked in their company. :) Now I'm here to bask in yours :grin: :bow: