So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

"being on cloud nine" means "to be extremely euphoric, content, etc."

in German we have that saying too, but here it's "auf Wolke Sieben" (on cloud seven)

I think that's interesting...

does anyone know where this difference comes from?

and does anyone know if there's something similar in French, Spanish, or some other language? :)

In French you also say "le septième ciel" -which means like being mostly a bit stoned, dreaming, in ectasy... just as in Spanish with "séptimo cielo".

^ Mmmmm yeah...I love hammocks...

I'm quite nervous today, I'm filling in my rehab form.....It's really indepth, they wanna know everything from what it was like growing up with yout family to weather I was bullied at school....It's like ten pages long...:crazy: I hope I do it right....I really need this....

Sometimes I feel like it would be easier to reincarnate soon into someone else than to try to fix all the complications that are surrounding my life lately. Too bad I like myself a lot... :cool:

I could just disappear for a week but then when I come back my problems will be waiting for me. And they surely will get stronger. And nobody´s going to solve anything for me.

So I guess life must go on and I must go on too...

Quoting the Beatles, I´m so tired...

Okay, I thought I was gonna die tonight, seriously...on my way home from work tonight a huge deer ran out from the woods and I came sooooo close to hitting it headon....I put on my brakes, the road was wet and I skidded into the ditch...I was able to get out, thank goodness because it was a very dark country road...I'm a little shooken up but I'm okay.... :crazy: