So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

I didn't go to college or university but I watched as my roomie went back to school ten years after finishing high school to be a nurse. I was with her all the way and helped as much as possible. She has since graduated (twice) and is one of the best there. I'm glad to see you going at a younger age as Peaches mentioned in another thread that it's difficult to concentrate with a family around. :bow: I applaud you both!

It IS tough to go to college - at any age. So congrats to you, Radhi! You have a head for higher learning :grin:

I went back to school after 27 years, and I'm still slogging along. It's tough when you're supporting yourself and you've got kids running around, but in many ways it's easier for me because now I know what it is I want and I'm much better prepared mentally/emotionally to go after it. The year I graduated from high school I was the epitome of Clueless.

I'm staying with a family. Which is good because they're Australian and I worry that my class will have more international students than Australian students... makes it quite annoying to come all the way to Oz and not be able to take in Australia's foreign and exotic culture :grin: