The Daily Trivia Game

Elvish

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10/10 today.. :cool: but it took me a while, I had to unplug and plug the mouse at least six times after my computer got blocked twice. Besides I was talking to my 15 years old nephew and thinking about the generation gap :doh: :doh: I´m so happy I don´t have to deal with a teen-ager every day... :P

A supposedly famous family named Osmond? Martin, you're showing your age(or lack there of)! Of course you were never a teen aged girl!

The lovely Donny, and his brothers (along with sister Marie) were the white bread answer to Motowns Jackson 5.

"I'm a little bit country" (Marie)and "I'm a little bit rock n roll" (Donny) was the signature line/song, from a variety series, The Donny and Marie show.

Sammy will have a chance to visit their "Theater" and see the show during his vacation in Branson (home of the has-beens).

I got ten again!! :grin: The questions were easy EXCEPT... Radhi, you will be so proud of me. I had to translate an Indian phrase (Bengali?). For "I don't want this". Shoot, it won't let me go back. I wanted to say it in Bengali!!

A supposedly famous family named Osmond? Martin, you're showing your age(or lack there of)! Of course you were never a teen aged girl!

Nor read pinup16... :grin: Bobby Sherman, Leonard Whiting, Susan Dey, The Mod Squad, etc...