Videos for Prospective Nominations: Post & View Them Here !

Oh, I loved The Selecter... :cool:

Actually, I loved "Too Much Pressure" and some other songs. They are not very well known, I believe...? I worked for their record company when I was young, I believe I saw them live once...

I´ll renominate "Downtown" - Petula Clark

and

"I Will Survive" - Gloria Gaynor

I will make a list and will nominate songs from that list over and over till they make it... :cool: We´ll have, "Indiana Wants Me", "Make Me Smile", "The Singer, Not The Song", "I´ve Been Hurt", and so on... :)

And I`ll always vote for Singer Not The Song :grin:

On the same note, I think it's about time I nominated Allentown -- Billy Joel again... :P

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John Mellencamp is here performing in Oz now.

I'm too old to go to concerts where the only reasonably priced seats are so far from the Stage that you need binoculars to see the Performer/s. Or of course you can watch them on the big screen.

Humbug. :)

Oh I hear ya 55...might as well stay home, if you have to watch it on a screen....The venue they have at the college here is very nice....they rebuilt the shell and designed it so you can see pretty well from wherever you sit...unless you have lawn tickets, and then you will need binoculars.....or the screen...

It´s on their first album. I like anything by the Stones but I wonder if I´d vote for this one, Laurie...

But I would vote for I Am Woman - Helen Reddy :bow: and probably for Jack Johnson.

There´s not many Gainsbourg fans ro0und here, right? :shades:

"Quoi" - Jane Birkin

"Joyful Ressurection" - Tom Fogerty

There She Goes" - Velvet Underground

"I´ll Follow The Sun" - Shocking Blue

"Sitting On A Fence" - Rolling Stones

"You Better Move On" - Rolling Stones

I am planning to nominate those two gems but don´t worry, Laurie, I´ll do it on another top so you can nominate your Stones song... ;) :bow:

I´ll nominate these ones instead:

"Days" - The Kinks

"Love Me, Please Love Me" - Michel Polnaref :bow: :bow:

or...

"Coney Island Baby" - Lou Reed

and

"Idea" - The Bee Gees

But I plan to nominate the Stones on Top 125... :shades: