Cool links and sites II

The Seeker

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you've ever wondered-What Your Belly Button Says About You

You Are Doted On

You are sweet, sensitive, and a bit anxious. You are likely to have some health problems.

It's likely that you will have four or more children... whether you use birth control or not!

You are not easily moved. You are very stoic and not though of as an emotional person.

You are very detail oriented and tidy. Some may even call you obsessive.

You are quite conservative. You are neither a flirter or a flaunter.

Edited by Guest
Included my results

You Are Popular

"You are bold, outgoing, and totally together. You live with passion, and you have rich life because of it.

It's likely that you will have four or more children... whether you use birth control or not!

You are not easily moved. You are very stoic and not thought of as an emotional person.

You are quite conservative. You are neither a flirter or a flaunter."

That was quite random. I've bolded the statements that are off the charts un-Peachlike.

You are trusted

You are down to earth, humble, and honest. You are likely to be in excellent mental and physical health.

You are not easily moved. You are very stoic and not though of as an emotional person.

Like Peaches, I highlighted the "non me" traits.

I wonder what answer determines the kids results, since we all three got the same answer.

This one is fun too- What Kind of Soup Are You?

You Are Chicken Noodle Soup

You are a traditional and conservative person. You value the past, and change frightens you.

You are very loyal, especially to your family. You prefer a low-key life, with lots of time spent at home.

You like soup because it's easy, quick, and cheap.

You tend to have a favorite soup you stick to. Why change a good thing?

You Are Clam Chowder

You are cynical and a bit provincial. You don't trust what's new or trendy.

You are also indulgent and hedonistic. You like rich foods, and you would never count calories.

You are not a big cooker - or a big foodie. Food is not complicated for you.

You eat what's comfortable. And what's from a box or can. You're very low maintenance.

aLSO, PRETTY CLOSE

You Are Chili

You are a competitive and fun-loving person.

You love the outdoors. You enjoy games and sports of all kinds.

You are an adventurous and gutsy eater. If it's unusual, you're game!

You'll go for strange ingredients, mystery meat, and spicy flavors.

I also got the Popular answer that TenPea got for the belly button quiz.

You Are Trusted

You are down to earth, humble, and honest. You are likely to be in excellent mental and physical health. Not so.

It's likely that you will have two or three children. You can conceive pretty easily. True, but I have only one child.

You are not easily moved. You are very stoic and not though of as an emotional person. Not at all true.

You are very detail oriented and tidy. Some may even call you obsessive. I am detail oriented.

You are quite conservative. You are neither a flirter or a flaunter. Almost totally false. I am a flirter though never a flaunter. I am very liberal.

You Are Clam Chowder

You are cynical and a bit provincial. You don't trust what's new or trendy.

You are also indulgent and hedonistic. You like rich foods, and you would never count calories.

You are not a big cooker - or a big foodie. Food is not complicated for you.

You eat what's comfortable. And what's from a box or can. You're very low maintenance.

That´s a bit true :grin:

I'm Tomato Soup :shades:

You are open minded and curious about the world. You can help but learn as much as you can about things.

You are introverted, intellectual, and introspective. In other words, you have a big brain... and you use it.

You are a bit of a culinary expert, and you are an excellent cook.

You know how to balance delicate flavors well and can whip up a mean bowl of soup.

:laughing: :laughing: to the second part

My belly button tells me...

You Are Puzzled Over

You are quirky, complicated, and brilliant. You tend to feel a bit misunderstood by everyone, and that troubles you.

It is likely that you will only have one child. If you have more children than that, it may be hard to conceive.

You are easily effected by the world around you. You are emotional and even a bit moody.

~~~~

This describes me to a T - but only to a degree. I'm not OCD, and I AM a flirter. ;)

and I'm Chicken Noodle... (why did I already know that?)

You Are Chicken Noodle Soup

You are a traditional and conservative person. You value the past, and change frightens you.

You are very loyal, especially to your family. You prefer a low-key life, with lots of time spent at home.

You like soup because it's easy, quick, and cheap.

You tend to have a favorite soup you stick to. Why change a good thing?