What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

I finally got my YouTube video I have been working on for so long to upload :happybanana:

I really don't know why it did and I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't upload before. I had no problems with the others it was just this one. I tried it again today and it worked :coolio:

I must have remade and tried to upload it at least 20 times. Today must just be my lucky day :D

Now if YouTube would just stop removing the vids I have for my PTT I'd be happy. I have had to replace at least 2 this week :( Anyone using Shannon's idea for the playlist may want to be sure to check it every once in awhile :hippie:

My video uploading has made my day :D

I think I stuck with it for so long because I couldn't figure out why it was the only video I made that I couldn't get to upload. I did exactly the same thing I did to make the others.

I just figured YouTube didn't like that Eagles song :laughing:

Thank you Edna :D 8 of them I made myself. Nothing fancy but youtube either didn't have them at all or I really disliked the vids I did find. I found one that has to be one of the worst I've ever seen but the sound was the best. I decided to make my own :D

Edited by Guest

By the way, Lea, maybe you could post a link for us? :shades:

Won't they be mad at us for cheating :laughing: I don't think I wanna make those kids mad at me it makes them whinny :laughing:

They weren't the ones I made Fin. They were just some I had on my list. The vids just showed up as unavailable so the ppl that put them up may have removed them.

that´s so beautiful... :):)

Thank you, Ron... :bow: It reminds me of the summer storms in Buenos Aires... not a tropical climate -it´s almost the equivalent of New York in the North, only less cold in winter- but by the sea...

Did you take the picture?