What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Awesome - and I'm glad you are one of the few jeep owners who use the things as they were designed to be used . So many losers drive Jeeps , Range Rovers . Toyota Hi-Lux's and Hummers here that wouldn't dare take them off the road , as they may get ... dirty or a scratch . And to be honest , they are not in anyway ( most models ) a comfortable road car . :D :cool:

Well , he forgot my house last year , the senile old fu*k ! :laughing: :jack:

I find it hard to believe you dind't see those huge lumps of coal outside your door. :P

I am now a legal California driver. I passed my written test test with flying colors, which is terribly sweet. It never occured to me that I'd been driving illegally on my old MO license. Don't tell Marc. :P;)

Ya know ... I was thinking about that, but will wait until the weekend to light one. I wanted NOTHING (but relief) for many days. Odors were magnified and so repugnant that even bland food turned my stomach to smell. I imagine a cigar at any point would have done the same.

Another Pollyanna point, I DID lose 15 pounds. But still weak like a kitten. Walked outside for the first time today. One block was all I could handle. I can see why people die with that crap. Good thing I was in pretty fair shape to begin with and we went to the clinic early. I thought of how Jim Henson put off going to a doctor with his virus. At first, I did not want to go, thinking it was just a minor cold. But Diana insisted on taking me. She very well may have saved my life!

My flatmate is doing an unexpectedly good job of being a flatmate - he cleans, he plays not too bad music, he buys me Monty Python posters (he cuts down trees, he skips and jumps, he likes to press wild flowers).

There's no way he's heterosexual - he sounds exactly like Kris, my best friend of 20 years, who is the gayest gay in Gaytown.