What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

:laughing: :laughing: That song is a great idea!! :laughing: And I hope you opened the window right before you left to make sure everyone hears it... (never mind fire regulations.. 'close all doors and windows') ;)

It's not quite that old, it was built in the early sixties... but I wish it had been built by Scottish stone masons, that way it'd have at leastsome appeal... :crazy: :P

Edited by Guest

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone?

My, that's an awful large category.

I take you speak for everyone?

well, Mr. MuzikTyme...

if you had bothered to read and/or quote my whole post:

you deleted it and it didn't work? that's actually very strange :P

and I probably would have helped you if I was a Mod in Random Thoughts... which I'm not :P

PS it's not obvious for everyone - I was just trying to help!

you would have noticed that there is a logical flaw in your post: I'm NOT speaking FOR everyone, because as soon as there is ONE person for who this small fact is not obvious, my statement is true.

And since I know from personal experience that there are certainly MORE than one (even without you) I think I can say that my post was truthfull in that aspect.

do you have any other questions? :P

Thank you my lovely Elena :grin:

In 5 minutes, the taxi arrives to take us to Woking station, then on the overland to Waterloo, Jubilee line to Canning Town and then the DLR to the airport, taxi to the hotel and SLEEP! :grin:

Flight is at 08:55 UK time so cross fingers everything goes alright (it's not like I don't fly enough as it is :grin:)

Thank you my lovely Elena :grin:

In 5 minutes, the taxi arrives to take us to Woking station, then on the overland to Waterloo, Jubilee line to Canning Town and then the DLR to the airport, taxi to the hotel and SLEEP! :grin:

Flight is at 08:55 UK time so cross fingers everything goes alright (it's not like I don't fly enough as it is :grin:)

you just started then... :) :)

you'll start then soon... :) :)

Edited by Guest
forgot time difference

Spending 3 hours in the emergency room just to learn that my "walking pneumonia" is now pneumonia which means more medications to take, yuck. They wanted me to stay a couple of days in the hospital but I said I couldn't I had to take care of my little girl, so now I am suppose to stay in, take medicine, rest, and miss work next week. I hate being sick!!!!!!!! }:(