What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Edna, I just read about your little kitty. Happy to hear she is ok and will be coming home. :)

I have been wondering about getting another kitty. My little one is now going on 8 years old, Mimi and she is one cool kitty, but I think she needs a little kitten to have as a friend, plus I love cats!

Give your kitty a hug from me! :)

I´m back home with my Ratosita, it seems she has been nice and good and all, the vet said she behaved herself... :grin:

She went straight to her food and the little one wants to fight now :stars: As usual, the man in the house has gone away with his friends leaving me alone with my sweet convalescent beauty and the little furious black monster... :laughing:

I don't find the wisdom behind that old saying relevant though , Shawna . I think that men , like cats , are selfish and solitary and generally ungrateful , acting 'nice' usually only when they want something - and then back to their usual habits once they get it . Women , like dogs , are for the most part , more loyal and consistant, and bask in the attention of other people . I think the traditional metaphor was developed as the cat has been seen as 'weaker' than a dog , and has sleeker and more delicate 'lines' - more like a female than a male . Just today's train of thought though , ... ;)

Having to remove all my keys from my keyboard and clean out all the damn cat hair because I get a keyboard error message!!!!!!!! I have about a dozen keys left to put back on and I have no clue where they go. When I Google for a diagram of it of course my keyboard is nowhere to be found!!!! Annnnnnnnnndddddddddd my freaking keys are still sticking!!!!!!! Tomorrow I'll buy a new one!!!

All I wanted to do was to come home from work tonight and see what was happening on SF!!!! But noooooo instead I have to completely dismantle my keyboard and remove cat hair!!!! Vent, vent, vent, vent, vent grrrrr.

But I love my kitties :grin: and the stray loves my keyboard :puppyeyes:

My cats love my keyboard too... :grin: but I put an old tee-shirt on the table, by the wall, so they go there and don´t mess with my keyboard...

Ratosita already broke a router... she loved to sleep on it when she was a little kitty :stars: cause it was warm... :P I payed more than 300 € for the new router... :P