What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two hour wednesday detentions, being a secratary of the Theological Socitay and every body else expecting me to do all their work for them when I have to much already to do. Orgenisation, or lack of, of the stage I need for the proformance of my play and losing the script i need to give people who want to audition for roles in my play. DAMN YOU LACK OF TIME AND ENERGY!!

My sleeping room looks like a circus, and I know why... my cats were running after a tiny moth since 4 am and they didn´t let us sleep. We chased them but then we were not sleepy anymore. Now I look like if I had a hangover and I have to go to the Fench Consulate to vote before we go to the mountain.

I would have voted Ségolène Royal... but the French Consulate didn´t hire enough people today, there was an incredible crowd and I couldn´t vote, we had to be somewhere else one hour later. I thought it would be just like always: you come, you vote and you leave. But people has been waiting in line for more than one hour.

My new mobile phone, which I got for Christmas, is broken. Some of the buttons don't work and I don't know why. This isn't the first problem I've had with the stupid thing. Motorola sucks!

It is still under warranty, but I decided to chuck it and get a Nokia. Here is a picture of my new one :grin:

Nokia7373.jpg

My new mobile phone, which I got for Christmas, is broken. Some of the buttons don't work and I don't know why. This isn't the first problem I've had with the stupid thing. Motorola sucks!

It is still under warranty, but I decided to chuck it and get a Nokia. Here is a picture of my new one :grin:

Nokia7373.jpg

It's ... pink .