What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fair enough ,Psycho - but, what ?! Next Year is two years , etc . Gotta keep movin' on , lad . Sounds cold , but it's true . Hoping you are healthy and well : life is for the living ; rememberances are just a fraction of that . :)

We taped a movie using our DVR system today. It's supposed to automatically set the timer to however long the thing you're taping is. It set it for two hour. Apparently, this movie is about two hours and 10 minutes, because it cut off at the climax. And now I have to wait until next week to find out what happens to poor, beat up, tooth-achy Dustin Hoffman.

}:(

Funny, in this dry place where I live it´s also cold and rainy and we have mosquitos too... :P but they don´t bother me that much, I was raised in Buenos Aires, a very wet place with thousands of mosquitos in summer... I grew used to it and small European mosquitoes don´t bother me at all.

But we have a huge party on the mountain on Monday and if it´s raining there will be no fiesta.

Today is the One Year Anniversary of my grandmas...one year ago i was on my home from basic to come to the funeral...then on my way home i got to see a fellow songfactor!!

Please keep my family in your hopes in prayers as this will be a difficult easter weekend without my grandma here to enjoy it.

Paul, I'll definatly be thinking of your family today. Life does move on but, holidays are tough! :crazy:

However, I'll never forget meeting (paging Psycho Catholic! PsychoCatholic, please meet your party....). Remember? :laughing: