Random Sports and Sport Talk

PSYCHOcatholic

Thanks you :)

I had the feeling Federer gave up in the last set, he made quite a few mistakes. He probably knew he didn't stood a chance.

I'm looking forward to Wimbledon now, will Federer break a record or will he be detroned by Rafaël?

I thought Nadal would probably win... but I would've liked a bit of a fight. It wasn't a fun match :(

who? Panucci? no, he couldn't do anything about it, 'cause Buffon knocked him around...

and even one of the German commentators (ex-national player) admited that he didn't know the rule that the player annulled the offside even if he's outside the field

and I agree with you on the Italian team, even if I have to admit that there's not much love for them in me ;)

I had the feeling Federer gave up in the last set, he made quite a few mistakes. He probably knew he didn't stood a chance.

I'm looking forward to Wimbledon now, will Federer break a record or will he be detroned by Rafaël?

Federer has not played particularly well(by his lofty standards) this year. If he is dethroned at Wimbeldon, it will not be by Nadal. It will likely be someone like Djokovic or Davydenko.

However, Federer loves Wimbledon and I think he will be highly motivated to break Borg's record.

I want all soccer/tennis talkin' folk banned or supremely humiliated . Either will do .

95% of this thread is about your crazy games (Baseball, American 'Foot'ball, etc.) :neener:

nobody but North Americans care about these sports ;)

and once we try to post in the other 5% we have to listen to comments like that...

:neener: again

;)