Sign in to follow this  
Elvish

The Avatar Game

Back at you once again. :googly:

I'm pledging my love for the internet, for I've realized today that it's the only place I could hang out with a bunch of hot chicks without having to pretend I'm dying or gay.

Thank you, internet.

I'm pledging my love for the internet, .

Are you on your knees?

Sue - you look like a young Susan Dey (from the Partridge Family) in that photo, you wicked, beautiful thing, you. :grin:

I just tried to change mine to a photo I have of me and my son from a few years ago. I don't know how to crunch it up to make it small enough. I'm a Paintbrush imbecile.

I´m a photoshop idiot then. I cannot reduce the few pictures I have and there´s no close-ups in my files. I´ll post a picture on the photograph thread but I keep my Beatles avatar...

Didn´t you know that Sue is not only our Google Queen but also The Most Beautiful Songfactor? :):)

I´m late but I finally got to reduce (with a big help from my friends Earth-Angel and Radhika :bow: :bow: ) and cut (with a big help from hubby :bow: ) my pic. Now I´ll have to change it again?! :laughing:

I´ll be back to Beatles soon, or maybe I´ll put another pic...