Sign in to follow this  
_Laurie_

I'm Postin'

Laurie's been here half as long as I have and has twice as many posts! :laughing:

Actually the old board ate about 2,000 of my previous posts, so I'm closer to land shark status than I appear to be.

well Peaches, I have no life ;)

Peaches wrote:

Actually the old board ate about 2,000 of my previous posts, so I'm closer to land shark status than I appear to be.

You think we haven't heard that excuse before, Peachy.

Edna and Levis use it all the time. :laughing:

Oh, I see... so it was double of what I lost... I knew there was a double of something there

If you lost 4000 now, it wouldn't make much of a difference to your post count, would it? :P Not that I want you to lose 4000 posts, I'm just speculating...

Wow EA you'll be there soon...It won't take long.....and then we can have another party!!!!!

and Edna...when did you reach your big 10?...was I on Songfacts at the time?...did I miss your party?...I can't remember.

Edited by Guest

Oh, I see... so it was double of what I lost... I knew there was a double of something there

If you lost 4000 now, it wouldn't make much of a difference to your post count, would it? :P Not that I want you to lose 4000 posts, I'm just speculating...

this is starting to sound like math....and I don't like it...