Sign in to follow this  
RonJonSurfer

Cruise: Biggest Star Of All Time and The Most Irritating

oh is it kate now, is it?! i suppose that sounds more mature. i saw a photo of them in OK magazine today where she is standing behind him peering over his left shoulder, seemed appropriate. apparently a sex scene mysteriously disappeared from her new film 'thank you for smoking' before it was premiered. the director, jason reitman, was totally shocked and many people suspected cruise of interfering but it seems it was a splicing accident and he's in the clear!

Katie Holmes is either really dumb or really smart:

Dumb - she doesn't realize that people who marry Tom Cruise essentially disappear. You didn't see crap from Nicole Kidman while they were married. Then they get a divorce, she's in every 3rd movie made and wins 37 Oscars. Penelope Cruz, who was ascending to stardom, is not heard from until they break up. He's abviously a controlling, manipulative bastard.

Smart - going through with all of this just to break up with him and win 38 Oscars.

But I digress, because I want to kill myself for even making this observation.

Hey, I totally forgot about that movie. I loved it when I was kid, and that kid Charlie made me really sad. Wasn't Chris Penn in that? I remember Timothy Hutton and the aforementioned Scientologist bastard.