Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

Give and Take

Soul coughing are one of the funkiest/coolest bands out of Boston since... well... the minutemen ? Great beat and lyrics--- funky ! Check them out ! :beatnik: :beatnik: :beatnik:

Give: the Dead Kennedys

The Dead Kennedys had some problems a couple of times due to their name... some promoters would believe in the beginnings that it wasn´t a "correct" name...

Blind Faith

Ron Sexmith has become a popular Canadian artist winning the 2003 Independent Artist Award. Haven't heard much from him myself, but he is highly rated by his fellow musicians, especially Blue Rodeo.

Supertramp

For some strange reason, I can´t stand them. Yet they are very good... "Crisis", "Even in the...", etc. I heard them a lot in the 70s...

Leonard Cohen

Leonard is one of those rare vocalists who could sing " Twist and Shout " at a funeral and it would sound appropriate.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OK, Scott, let´s Cosmo post about Sonic Youth.. he surely will know better than I do!

Now let's be truthful here, edna. You meant the beer.

Beer? I´m allergic to alcohol, UncleJoe... and even if I wasn´t, I hate beer... I prefer vodka...

Sorry to interrup this thread!

I was a real fan of them... Bob Hite, Al Wilson who died from an O.D. by the time Janis and Jimi did, and the others... "Sugar Bee" was my fave... They were great as the sequoya in their "Live at Tpanga Corral"...

Dino, Desi and Billy