The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #120

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, Eb'ryboddy!! Sammy's back!! Cape Cod was awesome! We didn't see a cloud in the sky the entire week we were there. I ate nothing but lobsters and ice cream. The Red Sox lost, but we had whales out the wazoo!

My nominations this week are from two pretty cool bands out of Boston....

"Just What I Needed" - The Cars (1978)

"Rage In The Cage" - J. Geils Band (1981)

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I couldn't find the Rage In The Cage...

Just What I Needed ~ The Cars :rockon:

Welcome back Sammy, I see they got the bail money :shades:

Hello, Sammy!! Good to have you back... it costed us some money buut it´s worth it... :thumbsup:

I´ll vote for your nominations... though "Rage In The Cage" might stay out of the list if poeple start nominating Timy Yuro, Arthur Alexander and Trini Lopez... :cool:

Hey, everybody! It's good to be back....(at Songfacts, not at work). And NO, Vienna, you still owe me money. Just because your post count has gotten up pretty high doesn't mean that you're exempt from your original newbie debt. Get it? Got it? Good.

It's gotten so bad that I had to use my own damn money for bail last week. How bad does THAT suck?!

Newbie extortion just isn't the same business it once was. Ay, Joey?

Anyways, it's really good to see ya's all again.

Rock on!! :rockon: :rockon:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I only think of SF whenever I'm away :shades: :P

That's a recipe for success on the job, if I ever heard one. ;)

Interesting week so far. Four Canadian groups represented in the nominations, two of which are mine. One band I'd completely forgotten from Kansas City, a song dedicated to Lowell George by the artist (I'm a huge Lowell George fan), and last but not least Sammy returns from Boston and the rest of New England with two great noms from a few local sons. Along with a few other interesting tidbits I picked up researching years, it's shaping up to be a tough week.

**Did I mention Sammy is back? All those newbies (or not so) who have neglected to pay the aforementioned lunch money are hereby notified to do so, post haste.**

(Viaene, this means you. If you don't pay up, he'll just hit on the rest of us, and I think there are some baby-mammas waiting for theirs) ;)

Certainly handsome :D but I was referring to the 'follically challenged' (not bald) side of things, Muzik. I wish I could find the DVD of 'Westworld'.

Here's a pic I snapped of you and Sammy. It looks like you're working out 'the split' ? Be wary if you see him with Rocco and the Boys in tow.

thebad_l.jpg

Catch you later ! :jester: