Sign in to follow this  
Viaene

How tall are you?

Sheryl Crow and Jodie Foster height, if I calculated properly (I'm 5 ft, 5 inches).

Jenny, I read that 1 inch = 2.54 centimeters. So you're 165.1 cm, which puts you at Woody Allen height. You're just 1 inch shorter than me.

Princess Diana is not good enough for you, I see. Why, I'm proud of it.

:P

there's too much hype about these people-who-I-only-know-from-the-yellow-press

I'd rather go for actors then :)

it would be cool to see one of those with musicians though :)

At least I know I'm funnier than Ben Stiller. Although I've got to admit, Tropic Thunder looks awesome.

Ben Stiller can kiss the crack of my...well, you know. And you know as well as I do that Tropic Thunder looks awesome because of my man Jack, not that overrated hack.

Ben Stiller can kiss the crack of my...well, you know. And you know as well as I do that Tropic Thunder looks awesome because of my man Jack, not that overrated hack.

As much as I love Mr. Black, I think Robert Downey Jr. is going to steal the movie from both of them.

Am I the shortest one so far??? :crazy:

Not at all. I think it´s me... I´m 1, 57 cm, don´t know in feet and so... without high heels... :grin:

Not at all. I think it´s me... I´m 1, 57 cm, don´t know in feet and so... without high heels... :grin:

If I'm doing this right, you're 5 feet and change. That's as tall as Stevie Nicks. :)

If I'm doing this right, you're 5 feet and change. That's as tall as Stevie Nicks. :)

Stevie Nicks is so small? :shades: Actually, I´m 5 feet 2 inches... :) I just did the convert online thing but this computer won´t let me link the converter... :/

Clint Eastwood

I'm 6 feet 4 inches tall and still waiting for songfacts to offer double XL t-shirts so I can buy one.

Hey Bluesy! I'm sure Carl can hook you up.

Carl, we need a giant shirt for Bluesy!

BTW, is that Patsy Cline gracing your recent avatar?