Let's Jam

Tony Baloni

So I've come to understand that a lot of people here are musicians, who might have to the ability to record, correct?

Well, say a drummer here was to, idk, dig out the ol' reel to reel and lay down a drum track, just come up with their own idea for a song, record it and post it... and then maybe a bass player would get ahold of it and say "hey, I can think of a pretty funky bassline to go with that!" So they record their part, and post that. Then guitarists, pianists, vocalists, horn sections, who knows, we could end up with a monster jam!

Scott and I were tossing the idea around, and he volunteered to be the mixer for all of this, so once you have a part recorded, email it to him, and he'll mix it into the song. And we can just keep adding on until our heartz r content!

So tell me, would ya'll be down for this??

I lack enthusiasm, but I overbrim with recording technique, so yes, let this idea begin.

If you have an idea, PM me, and I'll give you my email, because as much as I love advertisements for penile enhancements.... I'm not sure I wanna put my contact info into the great wide open.

I have an 8-track, and mad skillz, and if anyone wants some advice on mic set up or anything, hit me up.

I can also arrange string parts like crazy, so we can make some swirling symphonic pop masterpiece.